All Swish Suits products shall be free from defective materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase, provided that the product is purchased from an authorized Swish Suits dealer and used in normal conditions. During this one year period Swish shall repair or replace, at its sole discretion, all materials that are found by Swish to be defective and thus subject to this limited warranty. All zippers are warranted to be free of defects for 60 days.
This limited warranty is made only to the original purchaser of Swish Suits products and shall remain in valid so long as the original owner retains ownership of the Swish Suits product.
In order to obtain service under this warranty the owner must deliver the Swish Suits product to our fulfillment center with the original bill of sale or other dated proof of purchase document. Original owners wanting warranty consideration for their Swish Suit product must follow the instructions below.
This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, or modification of the Swish product. All women’s wetsuits used for commercial and/or rental purposes are not under warranty.
Please note that your shipping fees will not be refunded for product Repairs and all subsequent shipping must be paid for by the customer.
Package women’s wetsuit along with a completed
“Repair Instructions Slip” (download)
Proof of Purchase (this could be your Order Confirmation or Purchase Order included in your original shipment).
Then ship the package via your preferred carrier to:
595 Baltic ST Apt 4A Brooklyn, NY 11217
Tel: (1) 312-519-9377
Please note that damage can be caused by over folding an item, or by folding it too tightly. Please pack the item loosely and DO NOT fold the wetsuit across the chest vertically. Treat the item like you would a designer dress.
Defects Not Covered by Swish Suits Warranty Program:
Only defects or damages resulting from a failure of the material or workmanship are covered by the Swish Suits Limited Warranty program. Other defects or damages, in particular those listed below, are not covered by our warranty:
- effects or damage caused by normal use and wear
- Defects or damage caused by heavy, unusual, or incorrect use, or use under abnormal conditions (blows, jerks, falls, bumps, etc.)
- Defects or damages caused by lack of or incorrect maintenance or through negligence
- Defects or damages known or evident at the time of purchase of the Product
- Clear defects or damage, tacitly accepted, that did not interfere with the product’s operation
- Defects or damages caused by cleaning materials or other substances containing aggressive chemicals (solvents, surfactants, aggressive cleansers, etc.)
- Defects or damages resulting from alterations and changes made to the Products without authorization
- Defects or damages caused by prolonged use of the Product in chlorinated or polluted water
- Defects or damages caused by exposing the Product to excessive temperatures, fire, or prolonged exposure to sunlight
All ladies’ wetsuits sent under warranty for repair MUST be accompanied by a “Repair Instructions Slip” given at the time of purchase.
Women’s Wetsuits will NOT be repaired without instructions!