ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF YELLOW "ONE" LINE JACKETS AND VESTS
Close your eyes and think of the color yellow. Thoughts that will probably float through your head are: sunshine, the beach, and happy times. I bet you can almost feel the warmth of the sun on your face!
Well here is something to make you really happy:
SWISH "ONE" LINE YELLOW JACKETS AND VESTS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Get yours at: www.swishsuits.com (Hurry, hurry, hurry, limited time supply!)
JACKET: Get happy in the sun without the burn! Our lightweight material wicks away sweat while keeping your protected from the sun's rays. Great for a beach run, or chilling out after your workout.
VEST: Get happy during your workout with our revolutionary vest! We hate it when our workout clothes stick to our lower back when we are burning those calories, so we are introducing our new vest with the back cutout. Calories won't be the only thing burning when you wear this sexy vest (libidos anyone?)
GETTING THAT HAPPY YELLOW LIFESTYLE: By Chelsea Berg, CEO
Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors. In fact my very existence can be described as yellow! I have blond hair, I live at the beach, and I have a puppy named Marley, after the sunshine man himself.
Staying happy by the beach is a much easier task than in other areas of the world, but I have found that the quickest way to get yellow happy fast is to move your bum chicas. Physical activity is what we our bodies were made for!
The greatest mood elevating workout regime I have ever tried has been the Beach Core Workouts I have been doing these past 2 months with my trainer and ex super model Chris Barnes here in Playa del Carmen, MX. Combining hardcore cardio in the soft sand and beach sunshine has everyone who tries it coming back for more and more of this happiness drug. In a typical workout we run a couple miles in soft sand, sprint suicides, do polymetrics, lift beach rocks, and finish off with a dip in the ocean!
While I have found that exercise is the number one way of getting happy, staying happy requires a bit of mental exercise. It helps to have a bit of help at times, here are,
5 Tips to Getting Happy FAST:
1. Move It: Of course exercise would be Swish’s first suggestion on the road to happiness. But the reality is that human beings are animals and we need to move our bodies. Bodies are designed for moment and suffer when deprived of it. We have long known that much of depression can be attributed to an unhealthy body state. The quickest way to a stronger mind and attitude is through regular exercise. You can move anywhere/anytime. Taking a conference call? Pace while you talk to burn some calories. Running errands? Walk briskly instead of taking the subway. Have an elevator? use the stairs once a day. You will be surprised at how good you feel and how much energy you have.
2. Shake It: We all have one….(at Swish Headquarter we in fact have a new one every week/month)…. you know that song that makes you feel immediately lighter? Use it! Putting on a grooving song can instantly change your mood. Shaking your groove thing along to said song is not obligatory but strongly advised for an instant buzz! If you are at a loss, check out our Swish Suit's Happy Times Playlist! (featured below)
3. Dream It: Any plans from a Friday night dinner with your buds to your own upcoming promotion or new puppy can lift you up. Making fun plans or thinking about a positive event can raise levels of endorphins and other pleasure-inducing hormones and lower production of stress hormones.
4. Get it Outside: Research suggests that sunlight stimulates brain chemicals that improve mood and increases focus. Nature has a grounding effect on human beings, there to remind us that life is essentially beautiful. Getting outside can be as simple as eating lunch outdoors during your office break, to planning a trek in Nepal.
5. Slow it down : We rush, rush, rush. Most of the time if we are not 5 racing steps ahead then we get run over! But often we can lose ourselves in thinking for the future, or regretting the mistakes of our past. This makes us feel even more out of control. Take a conscious look outside the window and know that right now is the only real moment and you can make it however you want! Now I dare you not to feel cool .
You can even create your own tips! I have one secret weapon motto:
It is not OR, it is AND.
This is something my father always says to me. I love it and it always makes me feel better when I am thinking about life decisions, like it sort of helps to know that there are so many options to life and how to see oneself. This motto has been a reigning principal for the creation of Swish as well as a constant personal reminder to not put myself into a box by limiting my life choices and perceptions.
I manifest this principal in many areas of my life. For example, I am a beach bum and a CEO, I put on professional DJ parties and I am a yoga instructor, I wear sandals during the day and heels at night…. We are all many things.
We are not one thing or the other, so why should your own physical regime be single-dimensional? We created the Swish ONE Line to compliment not limit your various activities. We wanted to provide products that would be as multi-dimensional as the Swish Girl is. Take your ONE Line product from paddle boarding, to the yoga mat, and then out for a cocktail!
Swish Suits' Happy Times Playlist:
Listen to the playlist on our blog or on groove shark:
Or, go buy the songs for yourself:
1. Feel so Close- Calvin Harris
2. Come Let Go- Xavier Rudd
3. Sweet Honey- Slightly Stoopid
4. Sexual Healing (reggaeton) remix Barry White- Shaggy
5. As We Enter- Nas & Damien Marley
6. But I Feel Good- Groove Armada
7. Tiempo- Jarabe del Palo & Many Chao
8. Danza Kuduro- Don Omar and Lucenzo
9. Changes- David Bowie
10. Coconut- Benny Sings