If you told me a year ago I would be living in paradise I would have laughed at you - I already lived there.
My few days visit to Playa del Carmen, in January 2010, had turned into 4 years of fun, sun, occasional hard work and this crazy town had now become the place I called 'home'. But in January this year, in true Swish spirit, I thought I'd take an adventure to see what was going on in the rest of the world (or at least another part of Mexico!). Bets were made on how long I would last away from my beloved Riviera Maya.
Cut to 7 months, and many bets won later and I am a proud Oaxaqueña, a resident of the beautiful Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. What changed me from a loyal Playense? Mainly finding a new home at the Hotelito Osa Mariposa. You know that awesome feeling when you meet someone or arrive at a new place and you just know that something in your life is going to change? I found all of that and luckily they asked me to stay and work for them.
My new life is located right in between the famous surf beaches of La Punta and Zicatela, home of the famous Mexican Pipeline, a Mecca for surfers from all over the world. Thanks to the hostel's amazing vegetarian/vegan restaurant and finally being able to use my roller skates, for the first time since arriving in Mexico, I have never felt healthier.
On a daily basis I get to hang out with surf dudes, beach bums, yogis, writers, cyclists, skaters, swimmers, divers, backpackers, weekend travelers, four cats and the best little black kitten ever.
A couple of years ago I got my life's philosophy tattooed on my back - "Libérate, Descúbrete, Enamórate, No Mires Atrás". I have no idea how long I will stay here but this current adventure has encapsulated it perfectly.
Exploring the world is an amazing experience but when you find your own paradise, stop a while and smell the roses (or do it Swish style and surf, swim, dive, kiteboard, run, climb, skate and see the roses on your way past).
I am sure for most of you in more Southern areas, the summer kicked off awhile ago, but for us here in Swish Chicago Headquarters it is finally here! I walked around our fulfillment center today and man was it hot!
(Our Swish Eco Bags made from Recycled Fibers are Free with Purchase)
So I am light, basically empty actually at the moment. Or at least my apartment and my social calendar are, having literally gotten off the plane to Miami from Playa del Carmen this Monday with my whole life in nothing but three suitcases (and one was my Biomat, so really two suitcases if you want to split hairs). I thought that moving to Miami, back to my birth country, would be a piece of cake. After all I am deep down American somewhere in there. But I have to admit this transition is kicking my bum. Wow, America, when did you get so big? Swish is an American company, with our proclaimed headquarters in Chicago, IL where we are incorporated (and where us Swish ladies are originally from), but I myself have not lived in the US in over a decade. But I still thought coming back would be one of the easiest transitions I have done when compared to my nomad on steroids diving instructing years. I would cross continents without blinking an eye, waltz up barefoot to one dive shop after another and never worry at all it might not work out. So why such the hard transition now to Miami? Have I spent too long outside the US, country of capitalism at its best and our largest Swish market? I am here as Miami is a huge market for us here at Swish (if you want to carry Swish in your store or be a Swish rep, write me below pretty pretty please, and maybe meet me for a tea....and be my friend.....). We are expanding into retail, but as I sit here typing this on my mattress on the floor as I forgot how expensive it is to live here in the land of plenty so I will have no furniture for the foreseeable future (and I count myself lucky with a mattress, before it was an air mattress), I am worried perhaps too many years spent floating on a paddle board in the middle of the ocean has left me unprepared to navigate my own home country.
Case in point, socially I have no idea what is going on. A dear friend of mine back in Playa del Carmen mentioned I should try Tinder, a new networking/dating app you can download to potentially meet people. I am indeed giving it a go in the spirit of getting myself out of my empty apartment and to put some outings on my calendar, but I think more research is needed before releasing myself back out there. For example, on a Tinder meet up last week, my new friend asked me if I like the Heat, as in the Miami Heat a basketball team which I later googled, to which I asked “the sun?". Needless to say, I was mortified. I also used liquid dish washer detergent in my dish washer which I also had to have my neighbor show my how to use so it did not blow up my apartment, it can blow up right?
When in doubt, I hit the beach which looks a lot like my Mayan Riviera so Marley and I feel at home. If you are here in Miami, come find and talk to me, I am the one doing crazy inversions in my Swish bikini with Marley our Swish mascot mini Schnauzer. So will this Swish mermaid survive in the urban jungle of Miami? Please stay tuned, even if rocky I predict my transition will at least be humorous.
On a more serious note, we are indeed expanding into retail, if you or someone is interested in becoming a Dealer or Sales Rep, please shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an article by Beth Greer in July for the Huffington Post, it is stated that “poor working conditions, minimal environmental regulations, and child and slave labor are commonplace in the $1 trillion garment industry.” One of the largest problems, perhaps arguably the industry's problem period, is us consumers and our attitudes toward fashion and our apparel. We buy and buy to stay “in fashion” and on top of recent trends. In this way, here at Swish, we have sought to first change our own behaviour on a personal level.
Swish Ladies Take “Less is More” Pretty Seriously
Obviously being an apparel company, us Swish ladies are and have always been pretty into fashion. But being into fashion for us does not always translate to buying the newest Chanel (in fact I have only bought one designer bag in my life, an Louis Vuitton last year), it may be as simple as cutting up an old H&M shirt. One of our most basic concepts is to buy only items that we LOVE in effort to cut down on the amount we own and our closet turnover (using the bag example further, I have literally three bags: my large everyday amazing LV bag, a small dinner or night out over the shoulder Juicy Couture purse, and a super large oversized beach/all around adventure over the should bag recycled from old kiteboarding kites, this one is my favourite actually).
(This bag was a gift from the Pro Kiter, Swish Team Member, and all around cool chica, Jessika Winkler, check her out!)
This “less is more” attitude was one of the founding concepts behind our ONE Line. The ONE Line is aptly named as such as you only need one article of the ONE Line to use in the gym, to grab coffee with your friend, or paddle board in the ocean! By making our ONE Line items multipurpose and high performance, you need fewer items in your closet, and we manufacturers need not make three items where one will suffice. A little more about why we love being eco.
We Love Water
Sadly, it was reported in 2012 that “an estimated 17 to 20% of industrial water pollutioncomes from textile dyeing and treatment and an estimated 8,000 synthetic chemicals are used throughout the world to turn raw materials into textiles, many of which will be released into freshwater source,” The Guardian Sustainable Business. It is an interesting question for us here at Swish though, we are an aquatic company and we are using water to produce products for the water. To combat this, we have taken the following steps within our Swish machine:
1) All ONE Line and Swish Design Studio's (SDS) materials are located produced and sourced, we do not import anything we use in our Playa del Carmen factory.
2) All ONE Line and the SDS's products are locally made by Mexicans, our two factories here are family owned and operated and employ fair trade Mayan and Mexican labour.
3) All hangtags and any printing are made from recycled paper.
4) All wash care/size labels are made from fabric leftovers from other products.
5) The ONE Line principal of you need only ONE means less buying, fewer garments made, less waste produced.
6) Our wetsuits are Yamamoto neoprene which is made to order in Japan, meaning the all orders are custom and there is less waste in neoprene made that may sit there and need to be thrown out.
7) All our YKK zippers on our products are recycled YKKs.
8) Swish does not distribute printed materials of any kind and ALL business is done electronically.
9) Our internal business structure is global without our physical office presence, meaning less waste and overhead. We communicate via Skype and everything is electronic. We have our office headquarters and our business Swish investor Carolyn in Chicago, a fulfillment centre in Rockford, IL, our wetsuit factory is in Vancouver, CA, our SDS's two factories and offices are in Playa del Carmen, MX, our IT and web designer is based in Germany, and my other Swish Business parter, our South Pacific director and Swish Life Blogger Victoria lives in Thailand
Yamamoto Neoprene: Does being made from Limestone make our wetsuits eco?
There is some debate out there about companies calling themselves eco and green, when perhaps they are not fully. We here at Swish think this is deprecating and that all companies making any efforts at all to be more gentle in their environmental impact should be celebrated and rewarded! This leads me to the current debate around Yamamoto neoprene and its being a more Eco-consious choice of neoprene. Most of you out there reading this probably already know that we here at Swish use only Yamamoto neoprene, neoprene that is famous for being made from limestone instead of typical neoprene which is made from petrol. Aside from the irrefutable fact that any product not contributing to the oil industry is inherently more eco, limestone mining still uses oil dependent machines and limestone is still a non-renewable source. As Patagonia and Seventh Wave wetsuits put it, ultimately perhaps just using Yamamoto neoprene does not guarantee you are making a fully green wetsuit, but, we here at Swish sure as h$*$% see it as the only green alternative! A little more about Yamamoto neoprene revels that it is a more conscious choice of wetsuit material than its petrol brother:
The limestone in Yamamoto neoprene is mined and heated at high temps, however, Yamamoto states that its production process uses one-tenth of the heat used in refining petroleum. Furthermore, this heat used is created by burning old used tires as well as hydroelectrically sourced from several locals dams. All heat waste is reused at a local eel nursery. Cool eh?
Yamamoto neoprene is also warmer, for example our 3mm is warmer than any 4mm and is often still warmer than many 5mm suits out there. Because of the higher micro cell structure of limestone based neoprene, it means that less limestone and material is used to make the neoprene itself. Now what is not eco about that!
Seventh Wave Wetsuits, make a great point in that since limestone based neoprene lasts 2-3 times longer than typical neoprene, it lowers wetsuit turnover rates and how many suits end up in landfills.
Here is a little more about the material we use and love.
Eco is a Form of Love
To us Swish ladies, the whole concept of green and eco lies in our hearts. When you live the lifestyle that will demand the least you can from our earth, being eco is a mode of self expression! I am sitting here at a small family run cafe, I have with me one of my only three purses, my doggie, this macbook that I have had for 5 years, a glass used Voss water container I carry water around in, and my mode of transport which are my sandal-clad feet jeje! There are soooo many wonderful ways in which we can all do more with less, embrace it and get creative. Express your love and concern for our beautiful earth in your own unique way :).
I bought a car this year, but since 2010 I used bike as my only means of transport, I used to bike from fabric market to our factory, to our silk screener a few times a day transporting all our ONE Line Items with me!
Black is the ubiquitous color of dress for every city. London, Paris, New York, Sydney- the color black is synonymous with a cosmopolitan lifestyle. This week Swish Suits is bringing the cosmopolitan life to the beach with our new chic black "ONE" line jackets which can help transition from those beachy days to the party! Stay tuned for our ultimate playlist and a girls guide to the best beach party locations!
Swish jackets and crop tops in cosmopolitan black will keep you sleek and sexy from the beach to the bar. A tiny sleeve pocket fits keys, money, and credit cards. Front and back ruching flatters the figure and the logo on each sleeve let’s everyone know you are a swish girl.
Black "ONE" Line Jacket:
Black "ONE" Line Crop Tops
Cosmopolitan Living with Swish Suits: From the Beach to Nightlife
There is a new hot couple that has been raising all hell on the nightlife scene as of lately. Yes, you guessed it- beach life and city life have finally gotten together to create a glorious hybrid of beachy glamour. From beautiful clubs spinning electro beats in sleepy fishing towns to rooftop beach parties in some on the swankiest cities- this is a romance we hope endures! And what better way to embrace this new scene than in your black swish jacket? Cosmopolitan looks meet beach functionality so you can spend all day in the water and then throw on some bottoms and hit the town!
Girls Guide to the Top 5 Cosmopolitan Beach Parties!
1. Blue Venado at Playa del Carmen: Blue Venado is a favorite location for the infamous Project Sound Team who host parties with big name DJ's that one would find in major techno cities such as Berlin; however, this venue consists of a DJ palapa and a palapa bar out in the middle of nowhere in Mexico. Situated off the highway between Tulum and Playa del Carmen in Quintana Roo, Blue Venado has the ocean on one side and the jungle on the other. This stunning beach club has parties that last for 18 hours, and you can hear the cheers as people watch the sunrise and the music kicks up again.
Punto Venado is a magical place, the vibe is very chilled out so there is no anger in the air. People get really into the DJ's so you can hear them shouting in excitement. It has also managed to escape the Ibizia curse and remains relatively unknown to the masses.
Conclusion: Project Sound throws the best party of your life at this mystical beach cabana with headlining DJ's.
Tips: Ladies, make sure you have a cab number to call to get you back into to town! It is a long walk to hail a cab on the highway, and I would not suggest doing it alone. Also bring adequate cash for the whole night, a jacket, bikini, and sunglasses!
2. Nest Rooftop Lounge in Bangkok: Bangkok is quickly making itself known as one of the world's premier party locations. Nest Rooftop Lounge on the ever-happening Soi 11 embodies the swanky pulsing vibe of the city. Every month Nest holds it's popular "Miami Beach Party". Sand is poured and umbrellas are open, turning the city rooftop into a virtual beach. This party was a staple of mine when I would leave the tiny Thai island I was living on to visit friends in Bangkok.
Going along with it's Miami Beach theme, Nest serves up a delightful combination of chilled out music (from live to minimal chill techno) and massive mojitos at a reasonable price.
Nest is always bopping with the coolest of the cool people. Thai nationals who love the party, affluent travelers, or the ex-pats all come to this rooftop to chill, mingle, and have a great party. Manger Johann always makes the rounds with a bottle of stoli to free pour shots down willing participants throats as the night gets going.
Conclusion: Beach party that goes all day and night in Bangkok's swanky Sukhumvit, where you are bound to run into everyone who you know.
Tips: Don't wear a bikini. Thailand is a little conservative. Ditto to heels, the floor gets sandy and it is harder to dance as the evening wears on!
3. Hotel Fontainebleau, Miami Beach
You might laugh and say it's for tourists and celebrity hoppers, but the Hotel Fontainebleau in Miami's hot Beach district has so many parties each night that it is bound to get your head spinning! The decedent interior is host to many clubs and bars all with an ocean view. The main bar downstairs features an aquatic theme will the rest of the hotel varies from steak houses to sleek clubs. Chelsea and I have been known to make a pit stop on our way in Miami. A bit cheesy, but purely Miami Beach.
Conclusion: Party with the ubur trendy, the famous, the desperate, the cool, the jaded, the beautiful, and the tourists. Hey, it is just another day in Miami Beach!
Tips: Avoid the main bar at peak hours and make a table reservation with all your friends to party and people watch.
4. North Avenue Beach, Chicago
Chicago is one of the wholesome midwestern cities where people are happy and friendly. It is lucky to not embody the pretension of New York, and the flakiness of L.A. While it lacks the ocean, it has miles and miles of lakefront property in the middle of downtown! Due to the long winter, when summer arrives it is time to hit the great outdoors and PARTY!
North Avenue beach comes alive with open volleyball tournaments and grillouts. Everybody knows it is the place to be on Saturdays and Sundays in the summer for the day party. Drinking is not allowed on the beach front, but that is ok as Castaways bar (in the form of a steam ship) is right there waiting for you!
Conclusion: Good clean daytime fun in downtown Chicago.
Tips: Join the volleyball tournaments. They are so much and the party after is a great way to meet people.
5. Rock Bar, Bali
Winding down the list is one of my favorite places to simply chill out, admire the view, and sip a great cocktail. Bali is where people go to get away from it all and Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort is just the pace to do that.
Set up in the towering cliffs, Rock Bar features a sleek minimalist design. Be inspired by one of the best views on the island as the pink light plays tricks with crashing waves while you sip on innovative cocktails such as the Spiced Rock (Belvedere Vodka, Orange Curacao, Fresh Orange, Lime, Rosemary, Fresh Ginger, Wild Honey, Ginger Ale). The music lineup is impressive from Third Eye Blind playing an acoustic set to Indonesia's most famous DJ spinning deep house.
Conclusion: Come for the sunset view, stay forever. . .
Tips: No braids, bintang shirts, board shorts, or flip flops! (Really do they look good anyways?)
If you need some inspiration to get in the party mood, check out our "Going Cosmopolitan Swish Style" playlist on grooveshark!
This week is all about elegance. Well, washable elegance. Because while we love the simplicity and grace of white, we know that your life can get a little messy. But hey, that's why all Swish "ONE" line jackets are machine washable.
Swish Jackets in elegant white keep you cool during the stickiest situations as our material wicks away moisture. Front and back ruching flatters the figure and the logo on each sleeve let's everyone know you are a swish girl.
Elegance Redefined: By Victoria
Modern Elegance is no longer about being poised and stilted. I would have to say it is all about grace under pressure. So why sweat the small stuff? Beat the heat of life in your white "ONE" line jacket.
Our gorgeous model and COO, Brenda, knows a few things about elegance, having been a classical ballerina for many years.
"The elegance in ballet is all about keeping your cool in difficult positions: the same as elegance in life."
Sometimes our budget for fashion can be difficult. I know I put extreme sports over my wardrobe so it can be difficult for me to find the energy for both. So this month we bring you:
Top Five Ways to Look Elegant on a Small Budget
1) Everyone has a few nice classic pieces. Take one of these as your outfit base and add trendy budget pieces for a contemporary classic look. Example: take your classic little black dress and add sandals, this season's ethnic print head wraps and some wrist bangles. Volia! You are prepared for lunch and shopping.
2) Forget the label: Don't worry about who has designed your cloths. Worry more about the cut and fit. Choose flattering sillouhetes for your figure that fit properly and leave the rest behind. You can always invest $2 in a pair of scissors to cut out the label if it bothers you too much!
3) It's all material: Be wary of synthetic materials that can look cheap. Keep it simple and cool with natural fibres. You will also smell better throughout the day as natural fibres breathe and trap less oder.
4) Lipstick: Well applied lipstick is an easy way to look pulled together. Adding a classic red to your $20 bikini screams Brigette Bardot classy.
5) Clothing is only one part of the equation. By taking care of yourself , you will ensure that you always look well groomed and polished.
-Drink plenty of water and eat fresh food to keep your skin clear and healthy.
-Keep your nails short and apply a clear polish for a low matenance budget manicure
-Get regular excercise to keep your figure trim and your spirits up!
Still look for other ways to keep it elegant? Listen to our "Keep it classy: Swish chill out music" playlist on grooveshark.
Pink is an undeniably girly flirty color. This week Swish is taking pink to a whole new level by introducing our electric jackets and crop tops! No tame pink prissiness here! Get active and channel the your inner flirt to flirt with the wild side in your new electric pink jacket or crop top.
Flirting has been given a bas rap in today's world. I believe that flirting is one of the better actions in my day, so I am here to bring flirting back! Now, I am not talking just about the traditional sort of flirting (i.e. with your crush), although it is a great, but also flirting with life itself! Why not behave amorously towards your morning latte? Is it not delicious and needed? Why not stop that attractive stranger in the street and say something nice? I guarantee it will perk up their day. Why has flirting gotten such a bad rap? Flirting to me is being fun, playful, and flattering towards activities or others. Plus it gives your self-esteem a boost for interacting and being involved in your own life instead of being sidelined. So just get in there!
In the spirit of the pink jackets and crop tops, and all things flirty Swish introduces:
Five Ways to Break the Ice!
Feeling a bit shy on the outside? Well I bet your inner goddess is dressed in a boa and some heels waiting to be released. Use these tips and let her reign supreme.
1. Smile: Smiling immediately puts everyone at ease. Even if your eyes are terrified behind your sunglasses at the thought of approaching a new group of friends or activity, putting a smile on your face makes you accessible to others and they will make an effort to get to know you as well; thus putting you at ease. . . Terrific cycle, no? Just make sure to avoid creepy smiling and staring. . . No one likes a stalker. . .
2. Get moving!: New activities such as a beach workout, yoga class, salsa, art class, wine tasting, etc: these are all great ways to meet people while having a fail-proof topic to talk about. i.e. "What did you think about the California chardonnay? They are normally too oaky for me, but this one I liked!" or "Wow your arm posistion in head stand is amazing! Can you show me?" Simple yet effective.
3. Get over yourself: Life is not that serious. If you are quick to laugh off your embarresment chances are you will come off charming and human! So get out there and try new things. If you fall, get up and laugh. If you stutter, stop and laugh. If you say something inappropriate. . . well apologize first then laugh!
4. Have a theme song: Yeah that's right! Don't we wish our life was a movie? Well make it one in your mind! Get yourself a theme song and play it in your head when you talk to people, on your way to the event, in the bathroom while talking to yourself in a mirror (if you are walked in on during this, refer to tip #3), and just basically anytime that you need a boost to feel as confident and sexy as you are! If you need some help choosing a song, refer to our "Get your flirt on" pink playlist.
5. Put on your Swish Suit, Jacket, or Crop Top: Swish Suits make you feel sexy and confident!
What is your favorite way to break the ice? Tell us here. While you are commenting, be sure to check out our "Get your flirt on pink playlist" hopefully it will inspire your inner goddess and she can strut her stuff in her heels. . . Now stop looking at your coffee like that. . .
ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF YELLOW "ONE" LINE JACKETS AND VESTS
Close your eyes and think of the color yellow. Thoughts that will probably float through your head are: sunshine, the beach, and happy times. I bet you can almost feel the warmth of the sun on your face!
Well here is something to make you really happy:
SWISH "ONE" LINE YELLOW JACKETS AND VESTS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Get yours at: www.swishsuits.com (Hurry, hurry, hurry, limited time supply!)
JACKET: Get happy in the sun without the burn! Our lightweight material wicks away sweat while keeping your protected from the sun's rays. Great for a beach run, or chilling out after your workout.
VEST: Get happy during your workout with our revolutionary vest! We hate it when our workout clothes stick to our lower back when we are burning those calories, so we are introducing our new vest with the back cutout. Calories won't be the only thing burning when you wear this sexy vest (libidos anyone?)
GETTING THAT HAPPY YELLOW LIFESTYLE: By Chelsea Berg, CEO
Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors. In fact my very existence can be described as yellow! I have blond hair, I live at the beach, and I have a puppy named Marley, after the sunshine man himself.
Staying happy by the beach is a much easier task than in other areas of the world, but I have found that the quickest way to get yellow happy fast is to move your bum chicas. Physical activity is what we our bodies were made for!
The greatest mood elevating workout regime I have ever tried has been the Beach Core Workouts I have been doing these past 2 months with my trainer and ex super model Chris Barnes here in Playa del Carmen, MX. Combining hardcore cardio in the soft sand and beach sunshine has everyone who tries it coming back for more and more of this happiness drug. In a typical workout we run a couple miles in soft sand, sprint suicides, do polymetrics, lift beach rocks, and finish off with a dip in the ocean!
While I have found that exercise is the number one way of getting happy, staying happy requires a bit of mental exercise. It helps to have a bit of help at times, here are,
5 Tips to Getting Happy FAST:
1. Move It: Of course exercise would be Swish’s first suggestion on the road to happiness. But the reality is that human beings are animals and we need to move our bodies. Bodies are designed for moment and suffer when deprived of it. We have long known that much of depression can be attributed to an unhealthy body state. The quickest way to a stronger mind and attitude is through regular exercise. You can move anywhere/anytime. Taking a conference call? Pace while you talk to burn some calories. Running errands? Walk briskly instead of taking the subway. Have an elevator? use the stairs once a day. You will be surprised at how good you feel and how much energy you have.
2. Shake It: We all have one….(at Swish Headquarter we in fact have a new one every week/month)…. you know that song that makes you feel immediately lighter? Use it! Putting on a grooving song can instantly change your mood. Shaking your groove thing along to said song is not obligatory but strongly advised for an instant buzz! If you are at a loss, check out our Swish Suit's Happy Times Playlist! (featured below)
3. Dream It: Any plans from a Friday night dinner with your buds to your own upcoming promotion or new puppy can lift you up. Making fun plans or thinking about a positive event can raise levels of endorphins and other pleasure-inducing hormones and lower production of stress hormones.
4. Get it Outside: Research suggests that sunlight stimulates brain chemicals that improve mood and increases focus. Nature has a grounding effect on human beings, there to remind us that life is essentially beautiful. Getting outside can be as simple as eating lunch outdoors during your office break, to planning a trek in Nepal.
5. Slow it down : We rush, rush, rush. Most of the time if we are not 5 racing steps ahead then we get run over! But often we can lose ourselves in thinking for the future, or regretting the mistakes of our past. This makes us feel even more out of control. Take a conscious look outside the window and know that right now is the only real moment and you can make it however you want! Now I dare you not to feel cool .
You can even create your own tips! I have one secret weapon motto:
It is not OR, it is AND.
This is something my father always says to me. I love it and it always makes me feel better when I am thinking about life decisions, like it sort of helps to know that there are so many options to life and how to see oneself. This motto has been a reigning principal for the creation of Swish as well as a constant personal reminder to not put myself into a box by limiting my life choices and perceptions.
I manifest this principal in many areas of my life. For example, I am a beach bum and a CEO, I put on professional DJ parties and I am a yoga instructor, I wear sandals during the day and heels at night…. We are all many things.
We are not one thing or the other, so why should your own physical regime be single-dimensional? We created the Swish ONE Line to compliment not limit your various activities. We wanted to provide products that would be as multi-dimensional as the Swish Girl is. Take your ONE Line product from paddle boarding, to the yoga mat, and then out for a cocktail!
Swish Suits' Happy Times Playlist:
Listen to the playlist on our blog or on groove shark:
Or, go buy the songs for yourself:
1. Feel so Close- Calvin Harris
2. Come Let Go- Xavier Rudd
3. Sweet Honey- Slightly Stoopid
4. Sexual Healing (reggaeton) remix Barry White- Shaggy
Swish “One Line” Teaser: Which “ONE" are you today?
Welcome to a line that is as diverse as your life! Over the month of June we will be releasing all six colors of the new Swish “One Line.” So choose which color is right for you and play along with us this summer!
Jacket (Available in Pink, Yellow, Purple, Black, White)
Vest (Available in Green or Yellow)
Crop Top (Available in Pink or Black)
The featured colors are: YELLOW, GREEN, PINK, PURPLE, BLACK, and WHITE. So whether you are feeling SPORTY, EARTHY, FLIRTY, TRANSCENDENTAL, COSMOPOLITAN, or ELEGANT, your perfect jacket awaits!
One color will be released every few days, so be sure to check our blog and facebook page for your favorite color! Each color will have a special blog, exercise playlist, behind the scenes video, workout tips, and more based around it's theme! Once the featured color is released you will be able to order it through our swish store.
So I have been bombarded with questions about the new one line jackets and when they will be available. I am sure this has to do with the many photos that we have posted of the Swish Team in the jacket doing various sports such as:
These jackets really hold true to their name: The ONE jacket. You really do only need one from waterskiing to beach lounging to heading to the gym, the one line jacket can go anywhere with you.
We are offering a special presale on the ONE jacket! To get your go to: